Are you trying to have your photos removed from your Redmi phone? You accidentally deleted them and now you’re wondering how to restore deleted photos in Redmi? If your answer is yes, please read this blog in its entirety. Here are some of the best ways to restore deleted photos in Redmi.
Sometimes we all make a few other mistakes, and end up losing important photos from our Android phone, don’t we?
I was confronted with the same situation and accidentally removed important photos of my daughter from the Redmi phone.
If you’re in the same situation, don’t worry, this blog is for you. Find out how to restore deleted photos from your Redmi phone.
Android Data Recovery – Android Data Recovery for lost/weighted data from Android phones
The best and most efficient tool to recover lost, deleted and inaccessible data from Android phones. Among these are a number of unique features:
- Direct retrieval of various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, video, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as a broken screen, accidentally, unintentionally, reset, format, virus attack, or other reasons.
- Provides the ability to restore deleted files without backup with a single click.
About Xiaomi phones
We all know that Xiaomi phones are used all over the world and are known for their high quality camera. People like to click on the pictures of the Redmi phones, because the clicked pictures are great.
But the most terrible situation occurs when some important pictures are removed from the Redmi phone. It’s really annoying because users have no idea how to pick them up.
Some people keep their master data for future use, but not all of them. It is therefore very difficult to deal with the situation.
But if you find yourself in the same situation, calm down.
There are ways to send them back that show you the best ways to get remote photos from your Xiaomi phone.
Method 1: Restore deleted photos from Redmi phone directly without backup
The very first method I will propose is the use of a professional Xiaomi data recovery program. In addition to the photos, this tool is also able to selectively receive photos remotely from your Redmi mobile phone. This is the best way for users to restore deleted photos in Redmi.
It can recover not only photos, but also other important data such as contacts, messages, videos, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats, music files, applications and application data, and much more. This program is easy to use and all your photos are restored without having to make a backup. This tool supports all Redmi models such as Redmi 4A/5A/6A/7A/Note 5/Note 6/Note 7/Note 7S and others.
So, without wasting time, just download Xiaomi Data Recovery and recover lost photos to your Redmi phone.
Step-by-step instructions for restoring deleted photos on Xiaomi
Method 2: Restoring lost Xiaomi photosBackup
Xiaomi phones have their own backup function that allows users to back up and restore their own data. So if you’ve used this backup function to back up your data, you can easily restore it.
Follow these steps carefully to remove deleted photos from a Redmi note.
Backup measures for your Xiaomi phone
- Start by launching the Xiaomi backup application on your phone.
- Then some items are selected automatically, but you can configure the settings, applications, etc. manually.
- When you have finished selecting items, tap Save.
- All data you have selected will be saved immediately.
Steps to restore deleted photos from your Redmi phone
If you have completed this step before deleting photos, the following steps apply to you:
- First open the backup application on your phone.
- The backup files are then displayed. Select the desired backup file
- Then press the Restore option and all your backups and settings will be restored to your phone.
Method 3: How can I restore deleted photos from Mi Cloud?
If you’ve been working with Xiaomi phones for a long time, you may know that Xiaomi has its own cloud platform where users can securely store their valuable data, such as photos.
It allows users to store about 5 GB of data, including all kinds of data such as videos, photos, recordings and other items.
So let’s go through the next steps and learn how to back up and restore your data to the MI Cloud after you’ve backed it up.
Steps to back up your data in Mi Cloud
- First, sign up for your Mi Account via email address or mobile phone number.
- Then connect to your Redmy phone.
- Then activate your Mi Account via Settings > Mi Account > Mi Cloud > Backup > Enable Mi Cloud Backup.
- Now manage your backups by going to the Manage Backups option.
- And that’s it, now every time you connect to the wireless network your phone is backed up.
Steps to recover lost Mi-Cloud photos
- First log in to your Mi Account and then go to the settings.
- Now click on Account E > E-Cloud > Restore from Backup
- Here you must select the backup file you want to restore and then select the Restore option.
- That’s it. All the data will be restored to your Redmy phone.
Method 4: Saving photos to your Redmi phone with Google Backup
Of course, your device is linked to a Google Account, which automatically backs up your data on Google Drive. Just turn on the sync option, and when you do, it’s easy to recover lost photos from your Gmail account.
To restore a deleted photo in Redmi: Follow the steps below:
- You must first reset the device to factory settings and then restart it.
- Now that your phone is turned on, you will be prompted to enter your Google Account information.
- Enter the same electronic ID you used to secure your Xiaomi phone.
- Then click Restore and all your data will be restored from your Gmail account.
We all love taking photos and videos with our mobile phones, but when they are deleted for various reasons, it is very annoying to know how to restore them. But after reading this blog, I hope that whatever methods are explained, they will certainly allow you to return the photos that have been removed from your Redmi phone.
If you have any suggestions or requests, please mention them in the comments section below.
You can contact us via our social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sofia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Likes to write blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting issues related to Android and iOS devices.
how to backup photos in redmi,how to recover deleted photos in mi a3,xiaomi data recovery tool,how to recover deleted call log in redmi,how to recover deleted photos from mi cloud,how to recover deleted photos in redmi y2,recycle bin in redmi note 7 pro,xiaomi data recovery,can we recover data without backup,how to restore photos after deleting,recover deleted photos without backup android,can you recover photos that weren t backed up,mi photos backup,how to backup photos in mi phone,miui gallery app,mi restore video,how to see hidden notes in mi cloud,mi hidden files deleted automatically,broken mi phone data recovery software,xiaomi pictures disappeared,hide photos in mi,how to find hidden album in redmi note 7 pro,restore video xiaomi,miui hidden files lost,mi cloud whatsapp backup,xiaomi data recovery software,how to restore deleted photos in redmi 6a,mi cloud deleted photos,how to recover data from mi phone,redmi 5a usb debugging code,how to recover deleted videos in redmi note 3,how to recover deleted photos in redmi 6 pro,easeus mobisaver for android,mi cloud,how to recover deleted photos from redmi note 4,how to recover deleted photos from xiaomi phone,how to recover deleted files from mi phone,how to recover deleted photos in redmi note 7 pro,android data recovery,how to recover deleted photos from gallery