You may want to learn how to solve the problem of a wireless mouse/keyboard connection. Because it has become commonplace for some users.
Wireless keyboards and mice have attracted the attention of modern man. But people face a number of common problems. Especially now that the connection problem has become quite annoying. Some users complain that their Bluetooth mouse or keyboard often loses contact with the USB stick. But don’t worry! This article contains the solutions that are right for you.
Solving wireless mouse/keyboard problemsConnection problem
If you accidentally disconnect or experience the wrong mouse or keyboard response, follow these methods. I hope you can solve this problem.
1. Charging/changing the mouse/keyboard battery
The most common cause of a connection problem with a wireless device is a battery problem. You should check that your Bluetooth mouse or keyboard is charged. If it does not have a rechargeable battery, buy a new battery and check it. Hopefully it will work again later.
2. Synchronizing receivers
To solve problems with the wireless mouse/keyboard connection, it may be necessary to reconnect to the receiver. Because sometimes there can be a timing problem. This may cause the keyboard or mouse to malfunction. To solve this problem, follow the instructions below.
- First find the connection button on the USB stick (receiver) and press it. Now he has to blink.
- Then click the Connect button on your mouse or keyboard. The blinking should stop at the dongle. This means that the net has been successfully resynchronized.
Pay attention: Some keyboards or mice do not have this button. In this case, follow the instructions supplied with the product or visit the manufacturer’s website.
This is a good way to solve problems related to wireless mouses/keypads.
3. Connect the dongle receiver to another port
Most wireless mice and keyboards are equipped with a Bluetooth USB stick. It acts as a signal receiver. In some cases, connecting another USB port may solve the problem of wireless mouse connection.
4. Updating/reinstalling the keyboard / mouse and Bluetooth driver
To correct the situation when a wireless mouse/keyboard loses its connection, this method can be an excellent solution. To update the keyboard driver, follow these instructions
- First open the Start menu, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter. This opens the Windows Device Manager.
- Now find the keyboard and mouse driver, right click on it and select the update driver.
- Then follow your preferred method to install the update.
That should solve our problem. You can also update your Bluetooth driver. If that doesn’t help, reinstall the driver. Here are the instructions.
- First open the device manager as before.
- Then right-click on your keyboard or mouse.
- Then select Uninstaller.
- Finally restart the computer.
Do the same for the Bluetooth driver. This will solve the problem.
5. Fine tuning of power control
If none of the first four methods works, this is the best way to solve the situation where the wireless keyboard / wireless mouse continues to lose contact. You can change the keyboard/mouse and Bluetooth driver power management settings. Here are the instructions.
- First, the open device manager, as before.
- Then locate the keyboard or mouse driver, right click on it and access its properties.
- Now go to the Power Management tab and uncheck Allow computers to turn this device off to save power.
- Then select the Allow this device to wake up the computer.
- Do the same with Bluetooth drivers.
I hope it works.
Do you still have a problem? You may need to contact the manufacturer for help, or you may need to change your keyboard.
This is the most effective solution to solve the problem of accidental loss of the wireless mouse/keyboard connection.
logitech keyboard disconnect,logitech k270 pairing failed,logitech mk850 keyboard manual,logitech k270 spacebar not working,your k850 could not be updated,laptop keyboard keeps turning off,wireless mouse not working windows 10,wireless mouse not working mac,onn wireless mouse not working,wireless mouse not working windows 7,logitech wireless mouse not working,onn wireless mouse manual,keyboard keeps disconnecting windows 10,keyboard keeps disconnecting reddit,keyboard disconnects when playing games,corsair keyboard keeps disconnecting,steelseries keyboard keeps disconnecting,why does my keyboard keep disconnecting ps4,mouse keeps disconnecting reddit,bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting,fortnite mouse keeps disconnecting,logitech g pro keeps disconnecting,overwatch mouse keeps disconnecting,ps4 mouse keeps disconnecting,bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting windows 10,logitech wireless mouse losing connection,bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting windows 7,wireless keyboard keeps cutting out,magic mouse and keyboard keep disconnecting,logitech keyboard keeps losing connection,logitech unifying software