If you are also experiencing this error, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you determine that this computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for installing software under Windows.
How can I correct an error that does not meet the minimum requirements?
1. Updating drivers with Driverfix
When it comes to keeping your system up to date, Driverfix is one of the best tools.
It is an all-in-one solution that starts by scanning your computer for missing, broken or outdated drivers and then downloads and installs them. With Driverfix you have access to a huge driver database with over 18 million driver files to download.
In addition, the installation requirements are very low, the software should be as light as possible. So don’t worry if your computer’s a little older.
To learn how to use this software, read this comprehensive and easy-to-use Driverfix guide.
The best solution to keep your system up to date. Driverfix also makes your PC faster!
2. Checking for updates for Windows
- Press Start and select Settings.
- Go to Updates and Security.
- Click on Windows Updates.
- Check if updates are available and install them. Updates can be installed in batches and require several reboots of the computer.
- Once you have installed all available updates, check to see if the error occurs again.
- If the problem persists, try the other solutions listed below.
3. Updating the graphics card via Device Manager
- Press Windows + R to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In the Device Manager window, you can expand the display adapters.
- Right click on Intel HD Graphics and select Update Driver.
- Click on the Automatic search button to get the latest version of the driver.
- Windows searches for and installs a new driver version.
- After installation, restart the computer and check for improvements.
4. Manual installation of the IntelGraphics Driver
- Press Windows + R to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, click Action and select Add Old Hardware.
- Click Next.
- Then select Install the hardware, which I selected manually from the list (Advanced).
- Scroll down and select Display adapter and then press Next.
- Select an Intel company under Manufacturer.
- If you know the model and version of Intel HD Graphics, select the model in the right window under Model. Windows immediately installs the necessary drivers for your graphics card. Intel
- If you do not know the version of your Intel graphics card, click Have Disk.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Select the autorun.inf file from the main installation directory and click Open. Allows you to install the Intel Graphics Driver correctly.
- When prompted, select the model of your Intel HD graphics card and click Next.
- If you are not familiar with Intel’s graphics model, select Intel HD Graphics and click Next.
- After installing the driver, restart the PC to complete the installation.
This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing a software error that occurs when the Intel graphics processor installed on your system is not compatible with the driver package you are trying to install.
If you follow the steps in this article, you can install the correct version of the Intel GPU and fix the error. However, if you can’t solve the problem with any of the above solutions, your laptop may simply be outdated or defective.
In this case, you should consider purchasing a new device. Here’s a list of the best laptops for every budget.
Do you still have a problem? Fix them with these tools:
This software corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance.
Troubleshoot PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download this much appreciated PC recovery tool from TrustPilot.com (you can download it from this page).
- Click the Start scan button to scan for Windows issues that may cause PC problems.
- Click on Restore All to solve problems related to patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comments : This article was originally published in May 2020 and revised and updated to be up to date, accurate and complete in December 2020.
intel driver & support and assistant,computer doesnt meet requirements,intel graphics driver troubleshooting,install intel graphics driver windows 10,intel graphics driver installation failed,intel graphics not showing in device manager,standard vga graphics adapter,intel graphics driver windows 7 64-bit,microsoft basic display adapter,intel hd graphics 4000,geforce now 0xc0f1103f,nvidia geforce now android requirements,0x4010002,0xc0f52128,geforce now error codes,geforce now error code 0xc0f52104,your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game,your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for optimal settings in this game,cpu does not meet minimum requirement,dell video driver this computer does not meet the minimum requirements,your hardware does not meet minimum system requirements,video card does not meet minimum requirements,os does not meet the minimum system requirements for this installer mac,your system does not meet the operating system requirements 9998